- Wage Learners, Governing Magazine, August 2009.
Some big-city school systems are experimenting with paying students to get good grades. Are cash incentives a ticket to college or a deterrent to learning for its own sake?
- Press Release, May 18, 2009. The Learn, Earn and Achieve program inspires Jackie Gingrich Cushman, Founder of the Learning Makes a Difference Foundation, to co-author an incredible book with her father Newt Gingrich – pitch perfect for these challenging times.
- Better Grades Through Cash, by Brian Whitley, Contributor for The Christian Science Monitor/ March 4, 2009 edition. Ideas: New programs offer incentives to motivate students to study.
- Failing System: Mike Huckabee discusses education with two special guests, December 1, 2008.
- Searching for Good Ideas: A conservative leader seeks out people of all views to devise innovations to solve America’s problems.
The Chronicle of Philanthropy, October 30, 2008
- Should Kids Get Paid to go to School? with audio
KUOW 94.9FM, September 8, 2008
- FULTON COUNTY: Chance to earn makes a difference in their learning
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 22, 2008
- Should Students Get Paid to Study?
Fox News, May 15, 2008
- Paying Kids to Study (An Early Business Lesson)
TrumpUniversity.com, May 13, 2008
- Pay for an A?
SundayPaper.com, May 11, 2008
- Ga. Program Pays Low-Income Students to Study
Morning Edition, April 22, 2008
- State considers paying students for good grades
WKRN.com, March 19, 2008
- Promises of Money Meant to Heighten Student Motivation
Education Week, February 13, 2008
- Jackie Cushman – Learning Makes a Difference Foundation
BNN Corporate Services, February 12, 2008 – 5:40PM – 34470
- Schools Use Cash as Incentive to Get Youths to Study
Deseret Morning News, February 12, 2008
- Performance Pay
USA Today, January 28, 2008
- Learn to Earn
CNN, January 28, 2008
- Getting paid to do homework?
The Walton Tribune, January 27, 2008
- ‘Learn and Earn’ the latest education gimmick
St. Mary’s, Georgia Tribune-Georgian, January 25, 2008
- When all else fails, will cash prompt kids to study math, science?
AZStar.net, January 25, 2008
- “Learn and Earn” tutoring program draws national spotlight
Fulton County Schools, January 25, 2008
- Two Georgia Schools to Pay Students to Study
Newt.Org, January 24, 2008
- Baltimore’s Not Alone
Baltimore Sun, January 24, 2008
- Paying Kids to Study & Getting Rid of Fractions
Atlanta Magazine.com, January 24, 2008
- Georgia After-School Program Will Pay Students to Study
Fox News.com, January 23, 2008
- Students Paid To Study After School
WFXL.com, January 23, 2008
- 2 Fulton County Schools Will Pay Students To Study
WTVM9, January 23, 2008
- Ga. program tests paying students to learn
United Press International, January 23, 2008
- Schools Pay Students to Study
GPB News, January 23, 2008
- Fulton to Pay Students In After-School Program
Atlanta Journal & Constitution, January 22, 2008
- Individuals Need to Make Healthy Decisions Atlanta Business Chronicle April 9, 2010 http://atlanta.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2010/04/12/focus9.html
- Taking Back America radio www.takingbackAmerica.podomatic.com. April 29, 2010