Project Go is a national effort to promote healthy choices for children. The program uses internet gaming technology and artificial intelligence to teach children to make good choices relating to exercise and nutrition. Project Go will be measured by tracking the change in lifestyle habits of the children participating in the program. The pilot program is currently taking place in Pittsburgh, PA with the intention of beginning the second phase of the program in 2009.
- Current Projects
- A portion of proceeds benefit the Learning Makes a Difference Foundation, a 501(c)(3)
- Copy signed by Newt and Jackie
- Copy personalized by Newt and Jackie (enter message)
- or buy the book
from one of these stores:
- Barnes & Noble
- Wage Learners, Governing Magazine, August 2009. Are cash incentives a ticket to college or a deterrent to learning for its own sake?
- Searching for Good Ideas: A conservative leader seeks out people of all views to devise innovations to solve America’s problems.