Mon 31 May 2010
- Current Projects
- A portion of proceeds benefit the Learning Makes a Difference Foundation, a 501(c)(3)
- Copy signed by Newt and Jackie
- Copy personalized by Newt and Jackie (enter message)
- or buy the book
from one of these stores:
- Barnes & Noble
- Wage Learners, Governing Magazine, August 2009. Are cash incentives a ticket to college or a deterrent to learning for its own sake?
- Searching for Good Ideas: A conservative leader seeks out people of all views to devise innovations to solve America’s problems.
- Press Release – Learn, Earn & Achieve inspires incredible book The Learn, Earn and Achieve program inspires Jackie Gingrich Cushman, Founder of the Learning Makes a Difference Foundation, to co-author an incredible book with her father Newt Gingrich – pitch perfect for these challenging times.